Bizarre question, serious answers only please

So… welcome to my shower thoughts…

Has anyone done an bone broth enema? I’m trying to detox my body after traveling - and frankly, eating like garbage due to poor available options - and I thought about doing an enema as part of my detox. I’ve heard of people doing coffee and epsom salt enemas but what about bone broth? Google has been largely hit or miss on this topic so I wanted to turn to this community to pick y’alls brains.

submitted by /u/Affectionate-You5151
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3Bh0BEg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...