need a new nutrient dense carb

Hey,

So, I’m not strictly paleo as much as I am strictly healthy.

I’m currently on a diet that is efficient in as many regards as possible, just by intuitive self testing and what’s available in the shops.

My daily 3x a day meal is:
sweet potato chips fried in coconut oil
5% fat mince meat chill/curry/thing
some steamed leek
crunchy shallots for texture

I’ll add an egg for breakfast and reduce the meat.
I can vary all of it, and add coconut cream if I need more fat.

I have banana bread (1.15 eggs per banana plus berries) for when I get snackish.

Obviously I add sea salt to everything.

But I need to replace the sweet potato chips with something denser.

I get hungry again too quickly and the volume of food is too high for my liking.

I’m thinking replacing it with rice mixed with some super foods.

Any tips?

My digestion is pretty sensitive.

I’m not sure about quinoa or lentils. Maybe I always botch them when I try to make them… I haven’t had a problem with them when from a restaurant.

Open to ideas. ✌๐Ÿป

submitted by /u/lkfb94
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2P8Hp8m
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...