Need some help making paleo breakfast bars.

I’ve been thinking about making some paleo breakfast bars for a while. My goal is to make a no-mess (from cooking), little-waste breakfast that’s quick; something like a clif bar. I’m a big fan of paleo oatmeal (coconut flakes, almond flour, some form of milk, cinnamon, walnut chunks, and berries), and I’d like to somehow make it into a bar. The only problem is, I don’t know how to combine all the ingredients into some type of bar. I was thinking about using almond butter and then baking, but I’m not sure. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/BlueComms
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3klMAgN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...