Need help with Paleo recipes for a new mom

Hi all! I’m struggling and I hope you guys can help. My friend had a baby recently and I wanted to try to make some food for her and her husband. They’re both doing the Paleo diet, and I’m not familiar with it at all. I wanted to check and see if you guys had any good recipes you’ve tried that can be portioned out and frozen. I tried a butternut squash and apple bisque I found online but it was kind of meh and really thin ( I think I put in too much coconut milk, or maybe the water in the coconut milk shouldn’t have been added at all? I really don’t know anything about this, but I’m trying, haha.).

I’d like to make some more stuff to help her out and make her life easier, maybe even a small dessert. Her baby is in the NICU, so I don’t want to be bothering her all the time and asking for recipe ideas or how to cook things. I’m so grateful for any ideas you guys might have!

submitted by /u/Kimber85
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3qwkLnS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...