Mental health and Paleo

So I’ve been having some trouble with my health for a long time now. I never could pinpoint what exactly is making me feel sick all the time, but I think I have a theory.

Side note: If you live in America, you know how the Healthcare system is here - so don’t come for me because I haven’t had official tests done.

Everytime I would eat dairy, I would feel nauseous. The same thing would happen with anything that had gluten in it. I dont know why it took me years to put two and two together, but I’m pretty sure I have a gluten and dairy sensitivity. I have all the symptoms. And my mental health has been absolute shit lately and I’ve been doing everything I can to try to get better - but nothing is working. I read somewhere that food sensitivities can actually cause mental health issues.

I didnt eat any gluten or dairy today and I am already starting to feel a bit better. Two days ago, I had two huge bowls of cereal and had a mental breakdown and couldn’t sleep all night, then felt like id been hit by a truck the next day.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience with food affecting their mental health? I’m super excited that I will finally start feeling better but I have some concerns.

First, is it dangerous to only eat fruit, veggies and meat for every meal? (Missing vitamins or essential stuff for functioning properly?). Second, should I take a multivitamin to make up for any lost nutrition? Third, should I do this gradually or is it ok to give up all dairy and gluten at once?

Like I said, I would go to a doctor but Healthcare here is a joke and I dont need a blood test to tell me that these things make me feel sick when I eat them. Also, my dad had a gluten sensitivity and I hear it can be hereditary. -crossposted-

submitted by /u/HierophantsGhost
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3aMMEkY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...