How often can I eat chicken liver?

Hi all,

I was just wondering how often I can eat chicken livers, what with the fat soluble vitamins (especially A) being an issue. I’ve seen people say once or twice a week is definitely safe — though what about something like every other day or every day, one or two livers? I’ve seen some mention of people eating “frozen liver pills” made from beef liver everyday, but I don’t know how that would stack against the chicken liver. The beef liver has higher vitamin A than the chicken liver, for instance, but said “pills” are just tiny portions of the whole liver and I guess possibly then lower than a whole chicken liver? Any insight is appreciated.

submitted by /u/ViscountVixen
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Z8LcnJ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...