High fat diet

Hey guys! Any good books that talk about the benefits of a higher fat diet? I’ve been tracking my macros and I get nervous about 40-50% of my calories being from fat- mostly meat, eggs, avocados, olive oil and, cheese.

I’ve heard the mainstream anti-high fat side of it of course, and I’m essentially afraid of clogging my arteries and having a heart attack. I’ve started listening to pro paleo people talk about why a higher fat diet is beneficial (satiation, etc), but I’d love to dive into the science behind high fat theory and try to match my diet to it.

Thanks! Also googling, but I thought I might find some gems here.

submitted by /u/rachitabonita
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3pJ02fA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...