How bad is occasional mayonnaise when eating out

At home I stick to homemade paleo mayo but occasionally when I am eating out I want to have a couple tablespoons of the soy-mayo that virtually all restaurants serve. I’ve heard quite damning reports that PUFAs in cheap mayo take years to get out of cell membranes, etc. In the grand scheme of things, is having a couple tablespoons with my cheat meals when I do eat out going to do much harm? This question also applies to similar dressings and dips like ranch, chipolte, basically the yummy stuff.

submitted by /u/Futureknows
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3oarKBS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...