Why do i seem not to tolerate carbs well in the mornings?

Hello everyone!

I am doing paleo + IF 16:8 close to 6 years now. Amount of carbs i eat in a day varies from 50g to 150g.

Lately i narrowed eating window down to 4-5 hours and i like it even more. I eat at 8am and 1pm and fast after that.

What i noticed is that if i eat carbs in my first meal (8am) it seem to give me anxiety lasting for the rest of the day. If i eat the same amount of carbs for 2nd meal (1pm) i am much better. Why is that?

I am in good shape, exercise daily.

p.s. by carbs i mean fruit, sweet potatoes, etc. Low carb veggies don’t have this effect.

submitted by /u/rtwyyn
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3iccrVB
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...