[Question] Keto vs paleo, general questions

I need to eat a healthier diet in order to mitigate my skin problems. I have problems with folliculitis/fungal acne and it completely dissipates when I am in ketosis. Since I want to keep my sanity I’d like to eat 100g+ carbs once a week. Is this unhealthy/damaging to my body given that I am in ketosis? Would it be a better choice to just not be in ketosis and go for a hybrid paleo/keto diet?

I’ve never actually tried paleo so if anyone has had sucess with reducing/abolishing folliculitis I would appreciate your input. Since this thread is both a matter of keto and paleo I hope it does not get deleted. I tried posting in r/keto but they deleted it due to “encouraging” cheating. I just wanna know whether if it affects my body badly.

EDIT: I was thinking of adding nuts and sweet potato/root vegetables so I’m not in ketosis, thus more of a paleo diet

submitted by /u/i_am_wood
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3mXM2hU
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...