Difficulty transitioning

A little over a month ago I tried switching to a paleo/low carb diet. The low carb flu hit me real hard so as of the last couple weeks I eased up and now stick to just standard paleo though still relatively low carb (no sweeteners of any kind, occasional fruit). Still, despite eating balanced meals, fats, I feel so unwell during the day I can barely perform. For one, I feel lethargic, also just antsy and uncomfortable (I don’t know how to describe the feeling). It’s like I want to eat something to ease the discomfort, but it’s not a feeling of hunger because I can usually still feel food in my stomach digesting from earlier. I also got dizzy spells which went away after I ate more carbs. I thought the low carb flu would go away after this amount of time but nothing is changing. Could it be electrolytes? I love not having cravings and I really want this paleo diet to stick, I just feel like my body isn’t adjusting to it for some reason

submitted by /u/ymogulevs
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/309jB6N
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...