What my neighbors probably thought after spotting me...



What my neighbors probably thought after spotting me photographing my Chipotle order: “You’ve guac to be kidding me.” ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

In all seriousness, I photograph the bulk of my food in the shared outdoor areas of whatever apartment I’m living in, so I’ve gotten my fair share of odd looks. (And when I was photographing pancakes in my apartment parking lot, a stranger did thoughtfully ask if I was OK. ๐Ÿ™ˆ)

But when the lighting and your #glutenfreedinner looks this good…a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, right? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

*NOTE: I’ve luckily always had good experiences at Chipotle, but the safety of eating gluten free there definitely varies by location. I recommend requesting a change in gloves, fresh ingredients from the back, and trusting your gut if you don’t feel safe! ๐Ÿ’š
.
.
.
.
.
.
#glutenfreelife #glutenfreefood #eatingoutglutenfree #gffoodie #glutenfreefollowme #glutenfreefoodie #glutenfreerestaurant #glutenfreedinner #glutenfreelunch #glutenfreeblog #glutenfreeproduct #glutenfreeliving #celiaclife #freefromgluten #glutenfreelifestyle #celiacsofig #coeliaclife #noglutennoproblem #eatglutenfree #celiacfriendly #glutenfreefoodshare #whatceliacseat #nocrumbsplease #glutenfreeeats via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CEb_NY9J_DC/



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/3hHLVE4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...