So, what do we think about fish/krill oil?

I used to take fish oil a few years back, but for whatever reason, stopped at some point (guess because I couldn’t be bothered to take the capsules lol). I wonder if there is any new science or insight in the paleo community about how good/bad it is, which kind is preferable, which dosage is recommended and how to avoid mercury, too much vitamin (why do we not want too much, again?).

I do eat fish too of course, but as a college student, I rarely get actual quality fatty fish that is not farmed (not only bc it’s expensive, but basically NOT AVAILABLE here! People see “certified/sustainable/organic/saving the planet”-stuff on the package and they’re sold, even if it’s farmed fish.
And I’m trying to reduce the other kinds of which I eat, which mostly is tuna as a stable food for me (cheap, super convenient, doesn’t bother roommates etc. like cooking fish), but I figured I’m way over those mercury level recommendations so I seriously should not eat it for a while. Help?

submitted by /u/Appolinaris9
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3hf9cwV
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...