Want your input for an app I’m building to make it easier to follow your diet lifestyle!

Hi paleo community.. I would love to hear from you for my current project.

Having recently graduated university, I am an app developer and digital nomad. What I have been dreaming of doing for the paleo community here is building an iOS app that helps everyone meet the paleo dietary lifestyle more affordably and conveniently. My idea is centered around buying paleo-friendly snacks at grocery store.

I’m early on in this initiative and want to connect with you guys to better understand how I can make finding paleo food and snacks easier for you. If you could take a moment to answer a few questions and share your experience it would really help shape this initiative!

Link is here (takes about 6 mins according to survey monkey):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/affordable-diet-shopping

Thank you for giving your time.

Stay healthy and safe!

Linda

submitted by /u/yeung_wild_free
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3qMGXNk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...