What are your macros?

I have tried keto about 7 times over the last year and failed every time. The hunger disappears almost instantly then no more than a week later I just go crazy on refined carbs.

Some googling tells me that carbs aren’t strictly controlled on paleo but tends to be lower than standard diet. But some people keep it below 30%.

I seem to be doing well on 30% and ~45% fat (I’m trying to do body recomposition so my protein is somewhat higher, but my calories are at a deficit, I’m pushing a BMI of 30) having half my plate as veggies is doing well for me. Plus not fearing a couple bananas in my breakfast smoothie is helping me get through morning shifts at work, but on keto there was a transition period which always took some spring out my step.

So is there evidence that carbs should be relatively low?

submitted by /u/lee97-
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2CZFigV
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...