Advice for a Runner

Hello everyone. I’m a 21 year old male following a carnivore diet. My reasoning is sincere and if you must know why and how it has changed my life, feel free to message me, but for decency’s sake I’ll leave it out of here. I started running again two months ago after having stopped in January 2018. I’ve made great strides in pace, lung capacity, and vitality and am quite proud of myself. I’ve began research on the current 100-mile run world record holder - Zach Bitter, and have began to consider attempting to add carbs back into my diet. Not a lot, as being fat-adapted has been a godsend compared to my many years running on a carbohydrate laden diet. I used to love sweet potatoes and they are the one plant I miss dearly, but am concerned they aren’t right for the approach I’m looking to stick to. If anyone could offer up some personal anecdotes or recommendations whether to attempt something starchy or cruciferous, as well as what foods to try first to avoid bloating as someone with awful fiber-triggered leaky gut symptoms and probable gut dysbiosis from a diet with zero fermentable fibers. Feel free to be as hateful and critical as makes your day happy too. I made this dummy account to ask this for a reason. Thanks you in advance.

submitted by /u/InNoWeary
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3eOpXgp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...