[Question] What are your macros ?

Hey I am new to paleo and I am kinda confused how should i reach my caloric goal 2500 kcal per day, I would like to stay around 100-150g, so it means that I should go like 50% fat 25%protein and 25% carbs, I was wondering how you guys reach your caloric goal do you increase carbs or fats and how are your energy levels doing it ? I decided to follow paleo because I get inflammation when consuming dairy or grains. Thank you for your tips and help

submitted by /u/tunak123hs
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3cVvD88
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...