[question] transition from keto to paleo

[question] Hi, new to this sub, I was just wanting some advice on transitioning from a ketogenic diet (I was doing carnivore) ti more of a paleo diet e.g. with mote fruits and potatoes? I tried the other day but I think I’m doing something wrong because my blood sugar spiked so much after eating the carbs, obviously I belive this is down to the insulin resistance that keto induces, just wanting some personal experiences if anyone has any and how I should go about it thanks

submitted by /u/kane_bailey113
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2zfyfPR
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...