[Question] Not Losing Weight Yet On Paleo?

Due to being diagnosed with Hashimotos in March, I found an awesome functional nutrition doctor who has put me on the paleo diet amongst other things to help my body heal.

I have loved eating healthier and I have more energy than I have had in years. Im super motivated to stay on this path.

The one thing that is really disappointing is that I havent lost ANY weight. My goal is to lose 10 lbs, and I can’t believe all my health and lifestyle changes haven’t translated into pounds lost. It’s been 2 months. Am I being unrealistic? My husband has been doing this with me in solidarity and he has lost 10 lbs.

Any Tips or advice? (F 34, cw: 133 lbs)

submitted by /u/laurenmac100
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2WVMdiP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...