[Question] Eating with hands.

Is there any scientific reports that show eating steaks with just your bare hands brings some kinda psychological benefit. I just had 500gm of scotch fillet, straight out the oven, ripped into it with just my teeth and hands like an unkempt Neanderthal. Subsequently I was left with a feeling of supreme satiation. Now I know that the nutrition it’s self could be the reason but I feel more hyped than when I use a steak knife and fork on a dainty china plate. Just sharing thoughts. Would be interested to know.

submitted by /u/funkyalsatian
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/36foKff
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...