[Question] Bowel movement issue, hard stool.

I’m following the strict version of Paleo, on top of that I try my best to keep my carbs below 20 so I can be in ketosis.

The problem here is that my stool is always hard, bowel movement is twice a week (Which is normal for keto I believe). The color is dark greenish.

Note that there is no pain or any discomfort, so I don’t know if this is considered “constipation”.

I eat mostly organ meat (Not grass-fed) such as beef heart, kidneys, testicles, sometimes egg yolks, hake fish and lean beef steak.

Fat sources are mainly beef fat trimmings and olive oil. I try to keep them at a 2:1 fat to protein ratio.

Plant food are only limited to these: Kale, green and red cabbage, kohlrabi, cauliflower, thyme, mint. Rarely eat any fruit.

The folks on r/keto told me to supplement on fiber and magnesium, but I’d rather solve this the natural way, meaning without pills.

And I’m not sure if this is supposed to be considered normal to have hard or mildly hard stool on a paleo diet?

submitted by /u/Walkerstain
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2XnUHxZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...