[Question] Addicted to snacking on cheese. How do I fill the void?

Hi everyone. I’ve just started making the transition and I’m finding it hard to cut back on a few things in my diet, cheese in particular.

Between meals I’ll often snack on cheese and bread. This has been my go to for years. It’s just so easy, delicious, and satiating. I haven’t found a paleo equivalent to this. I sometimes eat almonds, berries, and carrots instead, but it never seems to keep me full for long. Eventually I go looking for things I shouldn’t eat.

Any alternatives / advice welcome. :)

submitted by /u/wasabi-toothpaste
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3esKx66
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...