Can I say I made this to toast to the start of a new...



Can I say I made this to toast to the start of a new week…or is that toastally lame? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ⁣ (And as @bodybybreakfast said, I’m also raising a toast to all those who have served or are serving our country. And that includes my amazing father ❤️). ⁣⁣

Puns aside, this was a delicious way to use up some leftovers in my fridge, including:⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Part of a @mikeys cinnamon raisin English muffin ๐Ÿ‘Œ⁣⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Blueberry jam and some @juliesreal Cinnamon Vanilla Bean Almond Butter ๐Ÿ˜⁣⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Homemade trail mix, complete with @anthonysgoods buckwheat groats ⁣⁣
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป Some banana ๐Ÿ’›s⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I’m only an ambassador for brands I 1000% love, but one of the best parts is getting to share discount codes with you because of it! So if you’re looking for more epic #glutenfreesnack material this #CeliacAwarenessMonth, you can use:⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ’ฅ collegeceliackcJR20 for 20% off at checkout with Julie’s Real⁣⁣
๐Ÿ’ฅ CASEY10 (affiliate code FYI ✌๐Ÿป) for 10% off at checkout with Mikey’s⁣⁣
⁣⁣
(And you can find more codes at my story highlight “Codes Save ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ” ๐Ÿ˜Ž)⁣⁣
⁣⁣
What are you eating or doing lately that’s making your days toastally better? ๐Ÿค” I’d love to hear in the comments! ⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
.⁣⁣
#glutenfreefoodshare #livinthereallife #glutenfreelifestyle #mikeysinnercircle #whatceliacseat #Glutenfreebrunch #celiacawareness #celiaclife #celiacdisease #eatglutenfree #foodstagrammer #Glutenfreetoast #freefromwheat #foodie_features #glutenfreebread #glutenfreelivin #foodstagramming #ahealthynut #noglutennoproblem #glutenfreefollowme #frommykitchen #glutenfreeproducts #myglutenfreelife #glutenfreeoptions #glutenfreeeats via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CAnYXv1JkiH/



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2X1OIzS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...