[Question] Potato Salad Health Improvement?

Alright paleo peeps I need your help on this one.

So, for the past six months been feeling like I am completely out of gas. I assumed something was straight up missing from my diet but got blood checked and though my vitamin D and iron was a little low but otherwise good to go. As a result, I just did a few common sense things like more water, more sleep etc. etc.

Cut to a couple of weeks ago where I wake up one morning feeling like I could seriously take on the world. No specific reasons as to why/how I was suddenly feeling better but it was a legit change in energy/focus/strength etc. However, a couple days later, I was right back in my “slump”. Naturally, I considered those couple of days feeling on the up and up as a bit of a fluke but then the following weekend the same thing happened: a couple of days feeling like a million bucks. Then it went away again! Now, I was thinking it had to do with sleep being on the weekend but I’m getting the exact same amount every night really =/- 30 min or so.

At that point I figured it absolutely had to be something I was or was not eating so systematically went through the past couple weeks of my online food orders and grocery receipts. Turns out, there is a common thread.

Potato Salad.

I know, I’m shaking my head as well but during instances of “clarity” I had potato salad the night before. So, on Friday, I tested my theory and sure enough I feel amazing this weekend post Friday night potato salad gorging.

The only question I have now is: what in the hell is in this stuff that is making me feel 110%?!! Is potato salad known for having high amounts of a particular vitamin, mineral, magical ingredient?

Any insight would be amazing.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/LightningScar80
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3ezFIZA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...