[Question] not sleeping well, any thoughts?

Hi, I’m wondering if my poor sleep could be caused by something I’m doing in my diet/routine and I’m hoping you guys could see anything that could be improved. I’m 160lbs 5'11 31 year old Male. I workout daily and for 3-4 days of the week I workout harder. Run once a week, spin twice, and lift once, sauna 4 times a week. Yoga, drums, walk dog, yardwork. I eat around 80 carbs on a normal day and up to 100 or so on hard days. I’m not exactly sure where my protein is but I’ve upped it recently from just 4-5 ounces with lunch/dinner to 3 eggs with breakfast 6-8 oz lunch and same for dinner. It seems to be helping. My carbs I eat most of earlier in the day and eat around 10-15 with dinner. I do time restricted eating where I eat within a 12 hour window, usually stopping at 7 or earlier 630. My calories I’ve tried at different amounts anywhere from 2200 to 3k. I am rarely satiated after eating though. I take 2-3 magnesium citrate/malate pills a day and they’re 135mg each. Potassium is usually at least 4k, sometimes up to 5500 or so. Sodium I just salt my food. My problem is i wake up throughout the night. Sometimes just 5-6 times, other times up to 15. No problem falling asleep usually. My sleep hygiene is as good as it can be. My calves cramp often. Some nights I still wake up without cramping though and I need to pee when I wake up usually. Another odd thing is I’m usually not too thirsty throughout the day even after i workout/ sauna but sometimes after dinner i get pretty thirsty. I ‘look’ thirsty though during the day with sunken eyes, dry looking hair, skin looks dehydrated and sometimes feel a bit like I want to sit down for a while. After eating sometimes my calves will be spasming like hell also. Also it seems like I need to pee 4-5 times between meals during the day. This has been going on for a while. I’ve tried numerous doctors, changing numerous things, but still I’m here. Can you guys offer me anything?

submitted by /u/rickyjoanharvest
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/39Bn292
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...