[Question] Paleo side effects in the first month

I’ve been on Paleo for a month, and I love it. My mood is vastly improved and my daily energy levels are higher.

But here are three minor problems:

1) I am getting up several times a night to pee. This is definitely from the change in diet. I never used to wake up at all, mid-sleep.

2) I’ve had two canker sores and a bunch of tongue sores since I started Paleo.

3) I feel energetic, but… my strength at the gym is actually way, way down. I’ve lost 10+ in this first month (and tbh I didn’t need to lose any weight). I assumed it was just water weight. But maybe I’ve lost some muscle?

Help?! I would love to hear from anyone who’s gone through any of these. My mood is much better on Paleo, but these drawbacks are pretty annoying.

submitted by /u/timeofdaffodils
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/34hzdoH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...