[Question] Does paleo mean keto

So I’ve been doing the carnivore for a year now and I love it and love the way it makes me feel except one thing. It seems being in keto kind of sets my hormones out of wack. Not all women experience this but I guess I’m unlucky. It might be because I cheat once in a while and eat carbs because carnivore is so strict. It’s hard to be on such a strict diet in social settings as well. I’m looking for an alternative that’s still healthy, but maybe is not necessarily keto. Would paleo be the answer? Does anyone incorporate carbs into their diet? If so, what would be a less detrimental carb? I’m thinking rice is better than wheat

submitted by /u/brigidNYC
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2KBd8ts
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...