[Question] Digestion tips

I’m not sure if this is the best place to ask but I’ve gotten some good digestion advice here before so I wanted to try. I’m thinking of going from carnivore to paleo but incorporating more carbs because carnivore being restrictive is becoming difficult for me and low carb is affecting my hormones, something some women experience. Does anyone have any advice on reincorporating carbs since my body doesn’t have the proper enzymes to digest them after not eating them? I know you’re not doctors, but I’m just simply asking for tips or pointers.

submitted by /u/brigidNYC
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2OpRn0U
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...