Foodie highlight of my week? Giving PB&J a festive makeover...



Foodie highlight of my week? Giving PB&J a festive makeover with help from @littlenorthernbakehouse ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป (AD). I looove the classic peanut butter and jelly combo on toast, but wanted something a little more pumpkin-spicy ๐Ÿ˜, so I came up with a Pumpkin, Banana and Jam version instead. This epic snack features ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป one slice of Northern Bakehouse’s #glutenfreevegan bread (that’s also non-GMO, made of whole-food ingredients and suuuper fluffy ๐Ÿคฏ. I use their White Wide Slice bread here but also love their Seeds and Grains Loaf for extra crunch ๐Ÿ‘Œ) + a base of half almond butter and half pumpkin purรฉe mixed with cinnamon and pumpkin spice + a caramelized banana coin ⛄️ with a peanut hat + hemp seed “snow” + a few swipes of strawberry jam and strawberry slices ๐Ÿ˜‹. Even if you don’t get as “extra” in your decorating as I did ๐Ÿ˜‚, I def recommend trying out a Pumpkin, Banana and Jam toast this holiday season, especially on any of @littlenorthernbakehouse’s certified gluten free breads ๐Ÿฅฐ! And if you want even more festive recipe inspo, check out their Holiday E-Book by pasting this URL in your browser (http://bit.ly/32DHH8c) or using the direct link in my profile ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป! What are your fave toast toppings? Tell me in the comments ๐Ÿ‘…! via Instagram https://ift.tt/2XrjvF9



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/34eBaCg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...