[Question] From Keto to Paleo

Hi all,

Recently I had an experience with my Girlfriend’s family whom are Vietnamese which has made me want to switch from keto to Paleo. I hadn’t been on keto long, but I tried it to help with degenerative disc disease and chronic pain from an FAI.

I always thought my pain may be related to inflammation.. But after talking to my rheumatologist and him assuring me I didn’t show any physical signs of inflammation, my body was probably not within a highly inflamed State (this was before my keto attempt), but i tried anyway.

My experience with keto was actually good but I realized how restrictive it was when it came to trying new foods, especially with my girlfriends culture. With keto requiring a car for with keto requiring low-carb for you to stay in ketosis I figured Paleo might be a better option. This for me is more of a psychological thing, since I can remain eating mostly unprocessed foods while still allowing myself a Vietnamese meal once or twice, a doughnut, etc.

My questions: Being into heavy lifting, and then not following keto, I would like to still eat a decent amount of carbs. With that said besides fruit and yams I’m having a hard time finding carb sources, Who some of you eat other whole food carb sources such as potatoes, or what other foods are good carb sources especially following the work out?

Do people on Paleo often have more cheat days or more flexible diet days and people on keto? I assume this would be true since the main goal would not necessarily be the paddock state do people on Paleo often have more cheat days or more flexible diet days and people on keto? I assume this would be true since the main goal would not necessarily be in a ketotic state.

submitted by /u/FederalBanana
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2nCRwEC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...