Throwing it back to this epic dinner I shared on my stories...



Throwing it back to this epic dinner I shared on my stories earlier this week ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป one crispified @mikeys paleo (gifted) tortilla - just toasted on a skillet until crunchy ๐Ÿคฏ - with black beans, veggies and nacho-stuffed zucchini boats filled with my homemade #vegancheese sauce ๐Ÿ˜. With how innnsanne my schedule is right now (going to grad school, finishing my thesis, teaching English 103, working another job and blogging ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ), I don’t have time to make these kind of more time intensive meals as often…but it tastes just as good deconstructed ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅฌ and just eaten as roasted veggies with cheese sauce drizzled over ๐Ÿ˜‰. Find the cheese sauce recipe #ontheblog and more info about Mikey’s products on their page ๐Ÿ’•! What’s your favorite way to eat or cook tortillas ๐Ÿค”? via Instagram https://ift.tt/2ZGEaob



from Random Scribbles https://ift.tt/2zANnUc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...