[Question]Forgot to bring my lunch to work today and need ideas of Paleo meals or snacks I can grab!!

Let me just start off by saying that I’m brand new to Paleo (Day 2, to be exact!) and the first day went well, I think. My workplace brought in a gryo lunch (my favorite, boo!) and I just had the gyro meat and salad with olive oil dressing, and for dinner I had a spinach salad with a jammy egg, olive oil and vinegar, and some sesame seeds.

I very unfortunately forgot my lunch on my counter at home, today, and I know I’m going to be famished by lunchtime. I work in a downtown metropolitan area of a good-sized city, so there are many options for lunch. However, most of the places are burger or sandwich places.. I suppose I can just…remove the bun, but that doesn’t sound very appetizing. There is also a Target store within walking distance, can you think of a fulfilling, Paleo-friendly snack I could pick up there that isn’t fruit (I’m allergic to berries and apples)?

submitted by /u/fxtrps
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2you53T
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...