[question] Energy Ball Recipe Tweak

Hi, so I attempted to make an energy ball thingy, that I have never done before and like glanced at other recipes. So I used:

- Dates, crushed almonds, and rolled them up into balls

- I then rolled the balls into almond butter with a bit of organic pure honey till they were evenly coated

- then I dusted just the tops with a cinnamon/ground cardamom mixture

- then topped it with some leftover crushed almonds and then sit in the fridge to cool

My question is, is there something I can combine with the almond butter that will allow the coating to harden vs just be cold?

Like chocolate when it cools will usually harden, I am wondering if there is a nut butter or a combination of ingredients that can acts as harder shell coating when cooled. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/expansivevrts
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/30Xg61e
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...