[other] From Keto to Paleo

Good morning everybody! I wanted to express my happiness after switching to Paleo & intermittent fasting.

I jumped on the ketogenic bandwagon in January of 2019 and I stuck with it for 6 months (which was 6 months too long) - although I lost 12lbs and cleared all of my acne, I was fatigued, bloated and just miserable! My weight was up and down, up and down. Everyone around me who was on the Keto diet was thriving, so I stuck with it and made changes to my macros, added exercise, THE WORKS! and I was still hurting. Obviously I was doing something wrong, right?

After 6 months I couldn’t take it anymore. I stopped sugar substitute, all dairy, and added 1 serving of fruit a day and occasionally a root veggie back into my diet. I felt 99% better after just one week. I didn’t realize how much I missed melon, carrots, and beets lol

Add 16:8 intermittent fasting and BAM! Plateau broken, down 4lbs this month so far, flat tummy, and got most of my energy back. Now this is something I can stick with ๐Ÿค— HOORAY!

30yo female, CW 170, GW 140

submitted by /u/Kaitlyn_C
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2M8oXZU
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...