[Question] Organic Paleo under $450/mo for two people?

Hello all. I have done paleo before, but blew my budget almost every trip to the store. With organic produce and meat being outrageously priced ($3 for a pepper, $6 for 10 oz of spinach, etc), I don’t know how to make it work. My other half does not like eating meat, so he wants to eat mostly fish for his animal protein (again, there goes the budget). I try to cut costs by getting more middle of the road meat (not organic, but no hormones or antibiotics). If it’s on the clean 15, I’ll buy conventional produce. What are your suggestions for keeping it under $450 a month?

submitted by /u/No1954083
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet http://bit.ly/2LigjaA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...