Garlic. A mystery.

ZC certainly put this common herb in perspective for me.. If a person as eaten any amount of garlic I can smell it from their skin and breath at a distance of probably 20 metres. And it lingers. The other day I was at a local Nature Reserve and met an old couple in the middle of nowhere. The garlic is a punch in nose of course while having a chat but the interesting thing is that I could smell him on the path where he walked 20 minutes prior. Perhaps he spit or peed on the ground. But I literally felt like a god damn bloodhound.So what’s the mystery? I am contemplating the cultural significance of garlic. Being associated with protection against predatory cannibals (supposed vampires, werewolves). Is garlic a way to make your meat/blood so bad/toxic that predators don’t want it?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2RgJpXN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...