Fellow carb lovers – how long until your cravings subsided?

I’ve just started a full-on carnivore diet (NO dairy, NO eggs, just meat and salt) and am now on Day 11 (haven’t cheated at all). I’m male and in my mid-40s, and my main motivation for trying this diet is curiosity to see if it improves my sleep, which has been terrible my whole adult life. This has lead to issues with poor focus and concentration. I’m in excellent shape, and do NOT want to lose any weight. I have done keto a few times in the past, but was not doing it immediately prior to starting carnivore.I’ve always loved processed carbs (pizza, pasta, ice cream, anything with dark chocolate, etc.), but have also been pretty good at moderating my consumption of them. However since starting this diet a week and a half ago, my cravings have been pretty intense.I think a big part of it for me is that I’ve never been a big meat-eater. I love meat on pizzas, in tacos, and in curries or stir-fries, but I’ve never been one to crave a steak or a pork chop. I much prefer it to be combined with other stuff, so going to straight meat is quite a change for me.​And so I’m wondering, for those of you who love carbs as well, how long into full-on carnivore or other zero carb diet did it take for your cravings to settle down?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2D6rUWZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...