Can't handle the fat? Help!

So I’ve been on the carnivore diet for about two months. I have had my gall bladder removed, and am taking bile pills to help digest except it’s not doing any good. I run to the bathroom the minute I’m done eating. In the last week I’ve switched to chicken breast, shrimp, turkey (low fat meats) and have been having less issues (but I still do have them, just less frequently). Am I destined to eat like this forever or should I not eat this way? :(Any advice? Thank you so much.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2SpkmTA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...