90 days in, experiencing a little bit of flatulence.

It’s crazy how in tune with your body you become with this WOE. This whole time I’ve very rarely had to fart, which is great, but the past week or two I’ve had a minor amount of gas. Nothing like before, though. I’m very curious about it because I haven’t changed my foods at all. The only thing I can think of is that everyone around me seems to be getting sick as the weather changes and maybe it’s my gut biome fighting off virus/sickness? I haven’t felt sick, though. Or maybe I’ve reached a point where it’s triggering more changes in my gut? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2PsN3jY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...