Can birth control mess up my ZC diet and weight?

Sorry for mistakes, but I’m Italian. So I’m 21 and I’ve been gaining and losing 10 pounds for years. Then I went keto, because it made me feel better in general, but I was bloated all the time as I was eating huge amounts of vegetables like broccoli and spinach. I decided to try ZC(1,5 months so far). A few days passed and the bloating was gone. My problem is that 2 months ago I started taking birth control for pcos(the only “treatment” the doctor will offer..) and I didnt have the big zero carb increase in hunger some people report, but I’m gaining weight. I don’t count calories and practice intuitive eating. It worked fine before BC without weight gain. Out of curiosity I counted everything I ate yesterday(i was full because I eat very fatty meat) and it was 1400 calories so not enough for me to gain weight. Could it be because of birth control?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2NLrwTO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...