Low-Fiber diet and Paleo?

Anyone here suffers from IBS or something related and has to eat a low-fiber diet to alleviate their symptoms?

I’ve started removing a little bit of fiber from my diet, but I’ve found that I’ve had to replace it with a bit more fat/protein to stave off hunger. The concern I have now is that if my fat (and protein) intake are very high and my carb intake is low but not low enough to be in ketosis, would that put any kind of stress on my body?

submitted by /u/saensible
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/aUWrO6E
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...