Is eliminating process carbs considered paleo?

TLDR; M/ 27 - Been on what I thought was paleo for 8 weeks. I’ve dropped 2% of body fat and gained 2% muscle (ended up gaining weight b/c I lift heavy every day), but somebody mentioned that what I’m doing isn’t considered paleo because I eat about 150-200g of carbs throughout the day between a banana, grapes, and canned peaches.

I have eliminated all processed/simple carbs and dairy from my diet and I definitely sleep better, less drowsy throughout the day, and I have lost body fat as mentioned earlier…but I’d like to expedite losing more body fat % at a faster rate.

Was just curious if what I’m doing is considered paleo. I should also mention that I’m in a 200-400 calorie deficit as well.

submitted by /u/Chyeaz
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/dwinJm8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...