I just had my SNAP benefits unexpectedly cut, is there some trick to doing paleo on a low income?

I’m doing paleo for a health issue. I’m hoping that the diet makes me functional again quickly, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. The SNAP office apparently missed my paperwork updating them on my income change and I thought I would continue to receive the same benefits as I have been over the last 6 months. My benefits are going to be cut in half. I couldn’t stay anywhere near my SNAP budget last month because I’m not used to cooking, especially not healthy food. On top of that, I need to be pretty much 100% organic for my health issues. Does anybody know if there is a way to do paleo on about $150 a month or somewhere that provides discounted/free high quality food. I know this is a stretch but I’m freaking out and need a little bit of guidance. If there isn’t a way to do this, there’s not need to tell me there isn’t, but if you have found a way to significantly cut your budget, I would love to hear. I can’t really garden or even work beyond my current hours because my health issues limit my physical activity.

submitted by /u/UncommonPhoenix
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/10vTQpJ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...