Grain free questions about ingredients, rice protein powder

Asking here because the grain-free sub is very inactive.

I have been eating grain free for about 9 months. It has helped me a lot with my skin and allergy issues. I have had some allowances here and there, like over the holidays, or if something has 1 ingredient I may go for it if it’s something I had already in my pantry or a friend made me a breakfast smoothie. Over the holidays my skin freaked out so I know I won’t go back to doing grains in general.

Question about protein supplements or other items that contain rice protein. A lot of things have rice protein as an ingredient. How much of the negative qualities of rice are actually in the product? I’m sure it’s different for each thing but some protein powders or some things like crackers might have rice protein in them. I don’t eat grains but am I just screwing it all up if I drink a protein shake every morning with this ingredient? I generally avoid most milk products so I do not use whey protein. I do sometimes use collagen powder. I have vegetarian or vegan protein powders mostly.

And similarly, a question about alcoholic drinks made from rice (or other grains). How much of the antinutrient is still in the drink, sake, beer, or liquor made from grains? I generally drink wine or cocktails but I do really miss stouts. Have always enjoyed sake when I go out for sushi.

submitted by /u/venturousviajera
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/r94Ixbi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...