Best non-fructose sources for carbs

So I have recently begun trying out paleo and am planning to stick to it for a while. My only problem is I have some trouble getting enough carbs in, I am trying to put on weight and muscle. While I can handle small amounts of fructose my stomach does not respond well to large amounts of fructose honey/berries, fruits, and so on. I eat plenty of sweet potatoes but what other sources of carbs might be recommended for someone who has difficulty with fructose?

submitted by /u/Heartofdiamond
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/i2IwkSy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...