What is your experiences with different carb range ?

0-50 : keto , I got fat adapted , I have energy and mental clarity but my libido are lower

50-150: Hell, deep depression, deep feeling of despair, no inflammation though, energy is low. but I gotta say I was on 700 calories deficit. so that could be a reason, when a body enter a state of deprivation it def gotta be not in a healthy place.

150-250: Best in terms of satiety and energy but inflamed a little bit. normal diet. I dont feel any benefits

250-350: the more I eat huge amounts of carbs the more part of of my day wasted being fatigue, bloated, this happens slightly with 250g carbs and significantly with 350. heavy carbs meal made me lazy and unproductive the next 2 hours unless I walk a lot to boost digestion

Im curious about you guys

submitted by /u/ghosttttttttttttt
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/CV5sSOY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...