Rabbit organ meat

I know beef organs are all the rage among paleo, carnivore and similar diets, but I want to know about other organ meats.

I can find beef, lamb, pork and chicken liver locally (haven’t tried yet, will soon), but that’s it.

I looked at Ancestral Supplements and their wide range of organ supplements - however, some doubt if they’re actually worth the price, especially liver, since it’s easy to just buy and eat.

But they sell many other organs, like ovaries, heart, brain, and various glands, and I was intrigued. Still, there’s the price. I am planning on getting a homestead in the future, but where I am now, I could only raise rabbits and some minor birds (quail, pigeon).

Since the only way for me to get access to every organ is raising it myself (or buying those supplements), rabbit is the top candidate. Can anyone give me info on rabbit organ meats? I searched but couldn’t find anything. Also info on poultry organ meat would be interesting.

Thank you.

TL;DR: I want to raise rabbits at home and wonder about the nutrition of their organ meats.

submitted by /u/Argagax
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/5ANeamG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...