NEED HELP

I’m a 6'3 200 lb guy. For the past month and a half, I was (and still am) on a very strict paleo/primal diet (only red meat with small amounts of pork/chicken here and there(all from a great butcher), free range eggs and sometimes sardines, and alot of fruit (apples,oranges,kiwi and rarely pineapple or other fruits) + vitamin d capsule right after eating meat. Also, 70-80% of time i eat once a day (OMAD) and my estimate is that I eat about 150g protein per day. My question is why am I, while on this strict diet and heavy training in a gym 7 days a week, not losing any fat? I did get a solid amount of muscle and I do feel amazing, but I still have that stubborn belly fat I had while eating horribly. Any advices?

submitted by /u/dodododek
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/iME9sNx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...