I don't understand what I'm supposed to eat for calories if this is the case about nuts.

Title Edit: nuts [and seeds]*

I’m on my 3rd day of paleo and broke the diet at lunch because I read that you can eat too many Brazil nuts. I guess I got pissed off and decided to eat some grains.

Nuts and seeds are really the only way I am making my calories. Meat, seafood and eggs constitutes maybe 50% of my calories for a meal but now I google some stuff and it’s like “Yes, you can overdo it on nuts”. Especially Brazil nuts. Selinium poisoning or something like that – well then what am I supposed to actually fill my calories up on? Fruit and sweet potatoes only does so much.

submitted by /u/TexanLoneStar
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/kwbQMsx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...