Taking the plunge, I'm going full paleo. Any advice you would like to give a noob?

My doctor recommended this diet as to cut down more on my refined foods.

I haven’t a clue where to start, I did buy a book that has all the science behind the paleo diet and some recipes.

What struggles did you have once you switched to a full paleo diet? Did you notice any changes to your moods? How long until you physically felt healthy? If you done any other diets How did they differ?

Thank you for your advice

submitted by /u/Im_ALivingPotato
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3KCgoSG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...